Topaz Automated System For Air Traffic Management
Topaz Automated System for Management of Air Traffic Control is intended for ensure support of air traffic in airspace of consolidated, terminal-areal and areal centers of Air Traffic Management Consolidated System.
TOPAZ AUTOMATED SYSTEM comprises:
- TOPAZ Complex of automated facilities for planned usage of airspace of zonal/consolidated centers;
- TOPAZ ATM Complex of automated facilities for air situation processing and displaying to ensure fulfillment of air traffic planning and control procedures;
- AVIATOR complex for voice data and air situation data recording and replaying;
- TOPAZ Time Synchronization Complex;
- Simulation and Training Complex for target flow simulation and for training of controllers;
- TOPAZ Voice Communication Equipment Complex;
- TOPAZ Control Consoles.