Wireless broadband access (WBA) is advanced information technology implemented in communication systems and general and special purpose data transmission networks.
WBA technology is based on the theory of broadband signals, designed for jam-resistant transmission of information using low-power signal.
The main idea behind WBA technology is that a significantly greater bandwidth is used for data transfer than the one required during normal transmission, and optimal signal processing is applied to the receiving path. Due to the redundancy of the bandwidth and the optimal processing of the received signal a high value of the signal-to-noise ratio at low-power transmitted signal is provided. This allows using as part of WBA equipment transceivers of significantly lower power capacity, and, as a consequence, of smaller size and lower cost.
- WBA unites the communications provider -level technology and “last mile” communication technology, which ensures versatility and improves the reliability of the system as a result.
- Networks built on WBA-based technologies are highly flexible, easy to set up and can be easily scaled if it is necessary.
- WBA technology is initially focused on the use of the IP protocol. That allows you to easily and transparently integrate them into the local networks.
- WBA networks are simple in deployment. Simplicity of installation is a major cost reducing factor of network deployment in remote areas.
- WBA technology is suitable for stationary as well as mobile objects of WBA networks on a single infrastructure.
- Use of traffic encryption means, user authentication and other algorithms provide a reliable and SECURE connection.