Doppler meteorological radar “DMRL-3”
- The automated control and monitoring system (ACMS) provided within “DMRL-3” ensures remote switching-on of the equipment of the complex, control over the complex configuration and monitoring of the equipment technical status.
- Inside the transmitting-receiving compartment transistor-type power amplifiers are used as a transmitter. The summed-up output peak power of the said amplifiers is not less than 300W.
- The equipment of “DMRL-3” can be manufactured in stationary version, can be installed onto wheeled trailer or onto auto chassis of the KAMAZ-5350 type.
- “DMRL-3” Meteorological Radar is a small-sized Doppler meteorological radar of 3cm band with capability to operate in the mode of dual polarization.
“DMRL-3” Meteo Radar allaws to:
- Generate maps of cloudiness upper boundary, horizontal and vertical cross sections of meteo-objects radar parameters (reflectivity, velocity, spectrum width, differential reflectivity, differential phase and cross-correlation factor);
- Obtain spatial structure and types of cloudiness and precipitation;
- Ressive data on dangerous weather phenomena (cloudiness, precipitation, storms, hail, squall) within the radius of up to 100-150km;
- Perform estimation of hail, storm and cloudiness development tendencies;
- Measure precipitation intensity for wide areas;
- Define precipitation direction, calculate precipitation movement velocity and vertical and horizontal dimensions;
- Measure radial velocities of movement meteorological formations;
- Perform online evaluation of movement velocity for zones for cloud systems wind field zones with high inhomogenuty;
- Output radar data for users in required codograms.
“DMRL-3” includes the following as components:
- Antenna device;
- Transmitter-receiver and processing equipment (mounted into the rotating part of the antenna device under the radome);
- Rotation control device;
- Central controlling-computing complex;
- Temperature mode kontrol system;
- Primary power supply system;
- Remote terminal;
- Set of emergency SPTA.