“DMRL-3” Meteorological Radar is a small-sized Doppler meteorological radar of 3cm band with capability to operate in dual polarization mode.
“DMRL-3” Meteorological Radar allows to:
- Generate maps of cloudiness upper boundary, horizontal and vertical cross sections of meteo-objects radar parameters (reflectivity, velocity, spectrum width, differential reflectivity, differential phase and cross-correlation factor);
- Obtain spatial structure and types of cloudiness and precipitation;
- Ressive data on dangerous weather phenomena (cloudiness, precipitation, storms, hail, squall) within the radius of up to 100-150km;
- Perform estimation of hail, storm and cloudiness development tendencies;
- Measure precipitation intensity for wide areas;
- Define precipitation direction, calculate precipitation movement velocity and vertical and horizontal dimensions;
- Measure radial velocities of movement meteorological formations;
- Perform online evaluation of movement velocity for zones for cloud systems wind field zones with high inhomogenuty;
- Output radar data for users in required codograms.