Terminal Area Radar Complex “RC-10RA” is intended for regional airports has primary surveillance channel of S-band and secondary surveillance channel of RBS mode does ensure the following:
- Aircraft detection and measurement of coordinates via primary channel;
- Detection and coordinates measurement of aircraft equipped with transponders operating in RBS modes within the coverage area of TARC;
- Receiving and processing of supplementary data from aircraft equipped with transponders operating in RBS-modes;
- Mathing of coordinate and supplementary data of primary and secondary channels;
- Radar data output to ATC systems regarding aircraft position (inclined range and azimuth) detected via primary channel;
- Secondary radar data output to ATC systems regarding aircraft location in RBS mode, namely: inclined range, azimuth, barometric altitude, aircraft number (identification code), special signals of identification (SPI), alarm signals.