The History of our Company

LEMZ today

Reseach and Production Corporation “Lianozovo Electromechanical Plant” (JSC LEMZ R&P Corp.) – the enterprise specializing in the development and production of radar systems and control systems for various purposes. The factory was founded in 1935 and initially was engaged in repair and manufacturing of passenger cars. In 1951, it was redeveloped for production of complex electronic equipment. And next year, mastered the production of radio and radar stations.

 

Metal production

Production of electronic modules

Tooling

The development of new technology

first-aid post

Children’s camp “Plamya”

Recreation center

First enroute ATC radar system “Utes-M”, 1968

The first control tower ATC “KDP-4”, 1968

TRLK-10, 1975

TRLK-10, 1975

TRLK-11, 1982

Participation in the creation of the landing of space shuttle “Buran”

Gates Of Lianozovsky Railcar Plant

Mechanical Department garniturnaja shop

Pressing the wheel axle

Frame-body shop

Express trains go into operation

The last car leaves the factory.
July 1952

All for the front, everything for victory

Volunteer battalion

The bombing of the plant

Presentation of the Red Banner

Presentation of the Red Banner

Rewarding employees in the Kremlin

Veterans of the company

The first refurbished railroad car

Forge shop

Fire station

Annual repair shop

Central entrance before 1962

The standard house first brick

Barracks in the village Beskudnikovo

Laying of roads in the village

Lianozovo. Work village

Frame-house in the village

Water tower in Sotsgorod

Work village in Lianozovo

Factory workers in the construction of houses

Removing the water tower in 1968

The new house on the site of a water tower. Str. Lobnenskaya

Opening of summer camp in v. Troickoye

Geodetic works

Laying sidings

Stable in the village Beskudnikovo

Installing the columns of the main building

Garage

Laying the foundation industrial building

Leaders of the construction in annual repair shop

Set on the farm spans

The interior of the main building

Main building