Doppler meteorological radar "DMRL-C"
- Application of complex signals and pulse compression technologies with side lobes compression level lower than 60 dB;
- Reduction of radiated pulse power from hundreds to tens killowatts and increase of radar potential due to signals duration increase;
- Exclusion of waveguide section pressurizing system and high voltage units with voltage higher than 12 kW, which improved the operation characteristics of the radar;
- Application of highly reliable units, including multibeam klystron with low pulse power as well as modern technologies of signal processing;
- Gearless synchronous drives in antenna structure.
DMRL-C is intended to:
- Display the distribution of different meteorological data (reflectivity, velocity, spectrum width as well as in mode of dual polarization: differential reflectivity, phase, cross-correlation coefficient and linear depolarization ratio) at different altitudes by pseudo-CAPPI type;
- Calculate and display vertical wind speed and direction up to the upper boundary of weather phenomena detection and other doppler products;
- Calculate and display the precipitations intensity for any time duration;
- Determine dangerous weather phenomena (hail, thunderstorm, heavy wind gains, intensive rain and snow, strong turbulence);
- Display velocity and direction of cloudiness motion;
- Radar data output in format of required codegrams.
'DMRL-C' comprises the following:
- subscriberconsole of local users;
- data transmission equipment;
- autonomous power supply source;
- UPS unit;
- SPTA set;