Doppler Meteorological Radar DMRL-10
“DMRL-10” Doppler Meteorological Radar of S-band is intended to:
- Display the distribution of various meteorological data (reflectivity, velocity, spectrum width) on different levels of height by pseudo-CAPPI type;
- Calculate and display vertical profile of velocity, wind direction up to the upper boundary of weater phenomena detection and other Doppler products;
- Calculate and display of precipitation intensity for any time-duration;
- Detect and classify clouds and precipitation and dangerous weather phenomena related thereto (hail, thuder, shower rain, waterspouts, squalls etc.);
- Data output for active influence of hail and other cloudy processes for the purpose to prevent hail and accompanying dangerous phenomena (storm, squall, waterspout, shower rains), artificial control of precipitation;
- Display velocity and movement direction of cloud systems;
- Radar data output in required codograms .
The set of “DMRL-10” includes:
- subscriber terminals for local users;
- data transmission equipment;
- operational documentation;
- autonomus power supply source (as per a separate order);
- UPS unit;
- SPTA set.
Possibility is available of integration with active influence systems.