“DMRL-10” Doppler Meteorological Radar of S-band is intended to:
- Display the distribution of various meteorological data (reflectivity, velocity, spectrum width) on different levels of height by pseudo-CAPPI type;
- Calculate and display vertical profile of velocity, wind direction up to the upper boundary of weater phenomena detection and other Doppler products;
- Calculate and display of precipitation intensity for any time-duration;
- Detect and classify clouds and precipitation and dangerous weather phenomena related thereto (hail, thuder, shower rain, waterspouts, squalls etc.);
- Data output for active influence of hail and other cloudy processes for the purpose to prevent hail and accompanying dangerous phenomena (storm, squall, waterspout, shower rains), artificial control of precipitation;
- Display velocity and movement direction of cloud systems;
- Radar data output in required codograms.