Self-Contained Ground Radar Interrogator MVRL-K LIRA-VME
- MVRL-K does ensure the following:
– defining of coordinates and obtaining of supplementary data (flight data) in SSR system, transmitted by on-board transponders in A and C modes, and defining identification number of an air object in S mode;;
– dentification of air objects in MK-XII radar identification system;
– Identification of radar data obtained via secondary radar channels and MK-XII channels;
– Transfer of radar data to any radars with digital output;
– Collecting, processing and transferring of data regarding technical status of MVRL-K equipment and regarding its availability for service to any radars with digital output;
– Control and monitoring of MVRL-K equipment technical status from the remote control console.