Automated Information-Control System (AICS) “Piramida”, which has no equivalents on the Russian market, is designed as a real time system and is applicable for ensuring automation of various tasks, namely:
- collection, fusion and storage of data coming from various sources and transfer of this data to interacting systems;
- monitoring of readiness of search-and-rescue forces and aids for fulfillment of search-and-rescue work;
- processing of incoming emergency signals in automatic mode and displaying of these signals on geounderlying background;
- assistance in taking decision ont attracting search-and-rescue aviation forces and aids to search-and-rescue operations;
- monitoring of forces and aids in the course of search-and-rescue work, generation of record documents.
The core of AICS “Piramida” is Russian domestic geo-informational system developed by PJCS “ALMAZ R&P Corp.”. This system allows to generate vector maps of a search-and-rescue zone with different types of objects placed thereon in various scales and in 3D modes, as well as resolve cartographical tasks.
Developers of AICS “Piramida” do explore continually the most advanced information processing technologies capable to ensure most optimal solutions of tasks. Application of image recognition and artificial intellect techniques can be regarded as such developments. After approbation these developments will be implemented into existing and new products.